PDF version of this page
Counselor: Grant Tschetter, LPC
Would you like a place to talk about issues that are important to men…of a certain age?
This group provides a place for men to support men, and discuss issues such as:
- Work pressures
- Social pressures
- Lack of intimacy – relationship issues
- Turning unhealthy coping skills into healthy coping skills (alcohol, gambling)
- “This isn’t where I thought I was gonna be”
- “This is what I thought I wanted, but I’m not happy”
- Using medication
- Depression is different for men (masking with humor, comes out as anger, masking with work)
- Suicide prevention
- Dealing with divorce
Join us for some regular guy talk, on what’s important to us.
This group is for: Adult men
Duration: 10 weeks, 1 1/2 hours each week. Note: leader cycles through topics so if you miss one you could attend a later session on the same topic.
This is an open group – new members can join at any time
Cost: $45 per group session; group members are expected to attend at least 9 out of the 10 sessions.
Date/time: Saturdays, 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Call 720-588-2280, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.