PDF version of this page
Counselor: Keith Hughes, MA
If you have been trying to avoid using pornography and haven’t been able to stop, this group is for you. You will find help in understanding how pornography can affect your life and well-being, and build skills to stop. Topics discussed are:
- Definition of pornography
- How does the use of pornography progress?
- Skills to stop, to prevent use, and to manage behavior in a healthy way
- Sexting , and use of electronic media
- Safety planning
- Media management with teens and parents
This group is for: 13-17 year old teens who are struggling with avoiding the use of pornography
Duration: 6 weeks, one hour each week.
This is a closed group.
Cost: $30 per group session; group members are expected to attend at least 5 out of the 6 sessions.
Call 720-588-2280, or email email@example.com for more information.